Tuesday, October 2, 2012

God Is The Provider Of Every Good Thing

40 Day Spiritual Journey to a More Generous Life
Day 2 - God is the Provider of Every Good Thing in Your Life

"If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!"  (Matthew 7:11) 


As a dad there is very little I wouldn't give to my kids, within my means, as an expression of my love and care for them.  There is something intuitive about parenting that enables us to discern what is good and bad and to provide for our children accordingly.  Yet, my love and goodness is like a drop in the ocean of God's love and goodness!  Just as my children can trust me, even with all my flaws, I can trust God in His perfection to provide for me everything I need, according to His purposes for my life.

1 comment:

  1. God knows what you need and he gives in the right time and more that what we need. (it's based on my own experience)

    ReplyDelete