Thursday, June 18, 2015

My Daily Prayer #2

Dear Lord, earnestly I seek You and ask that

You will...


CLEANSE my heart
"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." (Psalm 51:10)

RENEW my mind
"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." (Romans 12:2)

ALIGN my soul
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." (Matthew 22:37)


 


So that I might...






DEEPEN my resolve
"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:14)

STRENGTHEN my resilience
"We also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope." (Romans 5:3-4)

BROADEN my reach
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations." (Matthew 28:19)


In the powerful name of Jesus I pray!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment