Friday, January 3, 2014

Prove It!

Many resolutions have been made in the first few days of this new year, but I wonder how many will be kept as the year advances?  When work resumes after the holiday period, kids return to school and the rapid pace of life sets in, all of our ambitious resolutions are at risk of becoming little more than good intentions unless we take action to prove how resolute we really are about our new year's resolutions!

Among my resolutions for 2014 (see My COFFEE New Year's Resolution) is to engage in regular and intense exercise activities.  As a keen cyclist this resolution will never be realised unless I actually get on my bike and ride it!  

On the fitness app Strava I use to record my rides, I joined a challenge called "Prove It" which has been set-up to "start the year off strong, and let January set the tone for the rest of 2014."  It is a challenge to motivate cyclists to prove it to themselves and prove it to each other that their fitness resolutions are more than just good intentions.

I wonder what you need to do to "prove it" that you are serious about your new year resolutions?  

What challenge do you need to set to turn your intentions into actions?

How will you start the year off strong, and let January set the tone for the rest of 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment