Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Journey Continues...



"My prayer also Lord, is that you unite our church together in prayer, that those who haven’t yet experienced the intimacy of meeting with you here will be inspired to do so. Lord, speak into the hearts of your people. Help us become a praying church - a people so passionately committed to seeking your face. Father, I pray for revival in our church, ignite the fire within each one of us, unite us in prayer, for your kingdoms cause. Father, I get so excited when I think about the future of our church and this community as we commit our lives daily to you. I pray for patience, knowing that your timing is perfect. Use me for your glory. Lord, with all my heart I love you, I am yours, I surrender my life to you.”  (August, 2007)

Six years ago, the Lord took me and a group of like-minded Christ followers on an extraordinary journey of passionate and prevailing prayer as we established a 24-7 Prayer Room in the southern suburbs of Adelaide at the Noarlunga Salvation Army. Tomorrow, this journey takes another exciting turn as a new prayer room is dedicated and opened in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne at the Cranbourne Salvation Army. The prayer I prayed at the opening of the Noarlunga prayer room resonates as deep within my spirit today on the eve of opening the Cranbourne prayer room as it did all those years ago!

Today, I also pray that you unite our church together in prayer at the Cranbourne Corps and pray that those who haven't experienced the intimacy of meeting with you will be inspired to do so.

Today, I also ask that you speak into the hearts of your people and to help us become a praying church - a people so passionately committed to seeking your face.

Today, I also pray for revival in our church. Ignite the fire within each one of us, unite us in prayer, for your kingdoms cause. 
 

As tomorrow marks the beginning of a brand new journey of prayer, may it also be the beginning of the transformation our church and a revival in our community as we commit to pray for the salvation of our city!

No comments:

Post a Comment